Notice: Undefined index: post-sidebar-template in /var/www/vhosts/andromedia.gr/iccee.eu/wp-content/themes/ecowaste/single.php on line 9
Building on the results of 7 EU-funded projects – DEESME, E2DRIVER, ICCEE, INNOVEAS, SMEmPOWER, SPEEDIER and Triple-A-, this session provided guidelines and good practice to implement energy efficiency solutions and to facilitate the energy transition.
SMEs have a high untapped energy saving potential which can be unlocked by overcoming structural, market and financial barriers. Attendees heard about available services, tools and policies that can unlock considerable amounts of energy/cost savings and assist in achieving emission targets.
The session focused on three key aspects of energy efficiency improvements in SMEs around Europe:
- Barriers and opportunities in implementing energy efficiency solutions,
- Best practices and case studies, such as trainings, tools, services etc.,
- Policies to enhance the implementation of energy efficiency measures in SMEs in the upcoming years.
- Erudino Llano, Introducing the projects and event
- Ivana Rogulj, engaging stakeholders
- Dr Padraig Lyons, developing energy efficiency policies for SMEs
- Mara Corbella, implementation of energy efficiency in SMEs