TRAININGS – information and agendas
Our ICCEE free digital trainings are starting this month, join us to learn more on:
- energy efficiency in the cold chains of the food and beverage sector,
- the potential of the cold chains of the food and beverage industries in saving energy,
- the ISO 50001 energy efficiency certification system,
- the different non-energy benefits derived from savings,
- the economic viability characteristics
- and learn more from practical cases!
Our training programme is aimed at workers in the food and beverage industry and those responsible for energy management, as well as from other areas of the food value chain: production, distribution or logistics. It may also be of interest to engineers, auditors, researchers or industry associations. Do not hesitate, share the information with your teams and join us, this is free.
November 11-12 for the Latvian course, 16h30-19h
November 17 for the Spanish one, 9h30-14h30
November 27 and 30 for the Italian, 14h-16h30
January 2021: ATEE and ANIA will organise the French training. More soon.