FOCUS ON.... THE ICCEE TOOL
The tool will help users estimate the environmental and energy efficiency performances of a specific supply chain and its actors as well as to deliver the environmental eco-profiles of the logistics activities, within the selected supply chain system. The ICCEE tool can also be used for energy flows, benchmarking and life cycle impacts. Users will benefit from:
- adding own data and sector characteristics and benchmark results to improve their energy demand,
- find out and evaluate the cost-benefit of the energy efficiency measures across the supply chain through the holistic approach,
- prioritize energy efficiency measures uptake to improve the whole supply chain economic and energy performance and not only individual companies,
- assess non-energy benefits (enhanced competitiveness, reduced maintenance, improved working environment and environmental performance)
- perform what-if analyses to reduce decicions' uncertainties and risks,
- know existing funding opportunities to implement energy efficiency measures.