The other countable benefits
- Play a central role bringing value to energy efficiency by adding positive side effects of energy efficiency measures (EEMs) besides
reduced energy costs and CO2 emissions.
- Improvements in production, operation and maintenance, working environment, public image, reduced emissions.
- Not traditionally included in energy efficiency implementation but could lead to higher acceptance and implementation
- Increased productivity and automation
- May be 2.5 times higher than the perceived energy value related to energy efficiency measures
- Positive effects in supply chain and individual organisation for companies
- Waste reduction